Marketing Plan Development, Feasibility Studies, and Market Research
Developing a strategic marketing plan is neither a long, lengthy nor expensive process. It is, however, an important coordinated plan, developed from research that provides a clear road map for your company.
We provide several different services depending on your current marketing and business plan.
For those companies that have a pretty good handle on where they would like to go, we can finish this with a roadmap, in Excel format that will describe the marketing activities, costs, and estimated results from those programs. We find that many of our clients appreciate this cost effective alternative to a complete marketing plan.
For those companies envisioning a new market or market expansion a complete marketing plan can be developed. This plan would include research detailing trends, competitive environment, opportunities and obstacles and provide very detailed marketing methods to achieve the desired results.
We are often asked to analyze if a market or product is right for them. And, if the answer is positive, we can also complete the feasibility study with a marketing action plan.
Many companies have come to us to ask if a market or product is right for them. In all cases, they were pleased to have a source that could provide them with convincing data.
We are often called upon to answer all kinds of market questions from competitive activity to industry trends and analysis. We are a phone call away to answer these types of questions:
- New Market Entry – costs, opportunities and obstacles to enter a new market.
- International Markets – which international markets to pursue
- If your product is used in other similar industries.
- Does your sales force need additional expertise or perhaps a different sales force for the market you would like to go after and how to find that sales force.
- What it would take to grow into an entirely different market.
- Competitive information - pricing, markets and sales information.
- How to measure results from certain programs.
- Is your market drying up, moving off-shore, or re-shoring.
- How much is your market growing.
Have a burning question you would like answered? – Contact us!